Mayor Charlie Clark has been leading the City of Saskatoon for more than a year. Join the Chamber to hear a progress report on innovation and inclusion at the City of Saskatoon. Hear Mayor Clark's strategy to unlock the city's full potential as he discusses smart growth, automation, sustainability, disruptive technology and a changing global economy.
Join a Councillor's Table
This is your opportunity to have a conversation with your elected officials. On a first come, first served basis, you are invited to select which Councillor you'd like to sit with at the lunch.
Councillors confirmed to attend and their respective portfolios are as follows:
- Councillor Iwanchuk: Core Services
- Councillor Gough: Community Safety & Wellness
- Councillor Block: Downtown Development
- Councillor Gersher: Environmental Sustainability
- Councillor Loewen: Environmental Sustainability
- Councillor Davies: Recreation, Culture & Leisure
- Councillor Donauer: Regional Planning
- Councillor Dubois: Transportation
Upon registration, add the name of the Councillor you'd like to sit with in the comment section. If you have food allergies please email: email@example.com
Debit visa and debit master card not compatible with this system
Cancellations are accepted until 3 days prior to the event.
Contact (306) 244-2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend after the cancellation deadline, registration can be transferred to another person.