Wednesday, October 3rd
LB Distillers at 3:30 pm
In this condensed format, you will be introduced to or refreshed on how to make the most of your Chamber Membership.
You will hear highlights on:
- The Chamber Plan - Group Benefits Program for Small Business
- Cost saving programs from ESSO, STAPLES, Choice Payment Solutions and More
- Marketing Opportunities to Promote Your Business
- Event Gatherings to Connect & Learn
- Advocacy on Behalf of Your Business
Plus Meet Chamber Board Members & Staff!
Remember to bring your business cards!
we invite you to stay for informal networking and taste what makes LB Distillers unique as we roll into Chamber on Tap
, our monthly lead-creating event. This month’s guest is Vice-Chief Kim Jonathan of the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous Nations (FSIN). Registration for this portion of the program is not required.
Please Register for this COMPLIMENTARY event.